Business Insurance


Every commercial operation needs business insurance. The specific blend of coverage types you need for your business depends on many factors.

For example, you may need some combination of the following types of commercial coverage:

  • Business interruption insurance
  • Commercial property insurance
  • Commercial tenants insurance
  • Commercial vehicle or commercial truck insurance
  • Construction bonds
  • Contractor’s liability
  • Contractors and builder’s risk coverage
  • Crime coverage or fidelity insurance
  • Cyber Liability
  • Directors’ and officers’ liability
  • Employment practices liability (EPLI)
  • General liability
  • Inland marine coverage
  • Landlord insurance
  • Professional liability (errors and omissions)
  • Pollution liability
  • Taxi or Livery Service
  • Workers compensation

While you certainly do not need all of these coverage types to safely run your business, it’s nice to know that you have a variety of ways to manage the specific risks your company faces.

Our Customers Say

Jacquelynne Maloney at the Tonry agency has helped us immeasurably navigating the bonding process.  She took the time to get to know us and develop a complete picture of our company, our goals and objectives, our capabilities, our needs and the history of our company.  Her knowledge of the market allowed her early on to recognize what program would work for our company.  Other bonding agencies simply asked for a copy of our financial statement, balance sheet and work on hand.  They appeared to have no interested in whether we were making cupcakes or nuclear missiles.  Jacquelynne took the time to get to know us personally.  To her we were more than just our financial statement.


Richardson Electrical Company, Inc.